Before getting started
*Make sure you already have an Apple ID. If you don´t, creating it is simple - click here and the press "Create Your Apple ID".
Creating the developer account (annual cost: $99)
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/enroll/
- Insert your Apple ID and password, then choose "Sign In"
3. At the bottom of the page check the "By Checking this box I confirm that..." box and click "Submit" button
4. Under "Entity Type" choose "Company / Organization" and click "Continue"
5. Fill in all required fields and push "Continue"
Please note that D-U-N-S® Number is a required field. More information & how to apply - here.
6. Fill in your contact info, check the "By checking this..." box and press "Continue"
7. Confirm Apple ID Information, Contact Information and click "Continue"
8. Click "Purchase" to enroll and pay for your yearly iOS Developer Account
9. Fill in the billing information
10. Click "Continue" to complete the payment and finish setting up your account
11. Last, add Weorder as an admin to manage the app on your behalf
*You are done! Now, Apple will send
a confirmation email within 24 hours to approve
your iOS Developer Account successful creation.