1. On the Star Printer: Set the backend url
You do this using browser, while on same local network as the printer:
- Turn OFF the printer. Then, hold the "paper feed" button down while turning on - keep the paper feed button down for 2 sec after turning on.
- Now the printer will print lots of info, among them MAC and IP
- Just open a browser go to the printer IP (example http://192.168.49.212/home.html)
- Login with "root" and password "public"
Under admin CloudPRNT. Put in URL:
2. In SnappStation: Setup restaurant:
Menu → Manage → Edit current restaurant → Printer MAC address
(Set something like this "00:11:62:0d:50:5a")
Orders will be accepted by Star Printer so we should check some additional settings:
Menu → Manager → Edit current location → Connected to POS must be empty.
Menu → Manage → Edit current restaurant → "PreOrder auto accept" must be disabled