First things first
- Connect to your printer via USB, WiFi or LAN
- Download the printer drivers. You can find these by searching for your printer manufacturer followed by "drivers".
- Set this printer as your default printer
Getting your printer to print without the print preview popup
- Download Google Chrome
- Create a shortcut of Google Chrome on your desktop
- Right click on the icon and select Properties
- Under 'Target' enter " --kiosk-printing [Your SnappStation URL]" to the right of the field text
- Hit OK
Alternatively, you can enter " --kiosk-printing --kiosk [Your SnappStation URL]" for fullscreen mode as well.
To automatically print out incoming orders select 'Auto printing' in Printer Setup under the Admin tab. REMEMBER this option will automatically inform your customers that the order has been accepted.