Now, you can issue cash points - increasing your customer satisfaction and making up for mistakes has never been easier! Fill up their digital wallets in a few clicks.
HOW TO ADD/SUBTRACT CASH POINTS
- Find the user by using our fly search field
- To the far right from the customer name, click on more (...)
- Choose loyalty
- In the grey field under "Add/subtract cash points", choose issue type - add or subtract
- Input the amount of cash points to be added/subtracted
- Click on submit to issue the cash points
WHAT TO USE CASH POINTS FOR
You can go way beyond our suggestions, but some examples
- ACQUIRE NEW CUSTOMERS: a week-long social media campaign where the winner gets 500 cash points
- INCREASE REPEATED SALES: sell cash points as digital gift cards - 500 cash points for the price of 400 local currency units
- INCREASE CUSTOMER LOYALTY: issuing money back as cash points for a problematic order that delivered an unpleasant experience to the customer
- DRIVE TRAFFIC DURING QUIET HOURS: manually reward each customer that has made an order between 13:00-16:00 with cash points
HOW MUCH IS A CASH POINT WORTH
1 cash point = 1 local currency (let it be NOK, SEK, DKK, EUR, GBP, etc.)
TIPS & TRICKS
When issuing cash points, make sure the client gets a pop-up that communicates this accordingly. This will make the end user experience a lot nicer.
Want to know more or get access to cash points?
Just drop us an email on [email protected]