- Go to Weorder Admin -> Menu
- Locate the menu item that you want to restrict the ordering time for
- Tick the white box to the left from the sub-category/item title
- Click on Set time period (light blue button at the top mid-right)
- Choose Add time period*
- Choose the time period - starting day, stop day and the same for time
- Click on Save
- Then Apply changes
- Last, choose Publish menu (red button at the top left)
The menu item won't be hidden outside the ordering times. However, setting a time period for a menu item will restrict the user from completing the purchase with the order in his/her cart outside the indicated times. In addition, the user will get a pop-up displaying the times the item is allowed to be ordered.
*Only one period can be set per item
For other questions, check out our help section or
just drop us an email on [email protected].